Florida 444011
18 - 28 Nov 2010
(Updated: November 29, 2010)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

The location can't be beat if visiting the Keys. Cost for full hookup is just $21, I'm from NC and in comparison, a site in one of our state parks with nothing but a 30amp service is generally $25 or more. This is quite a bargain especially for this area. WiFi is available through MWR for a nominal fee, I thought it was reasonable, still no cable & local channels are next to nothing but you don't visit here to sit around watching TV. Loretta the Camp host is still one of the best host I have seen in our FAMCamps. Very pleasant and helpful and nice to be around. The front office was easy to deal with, just a little more business than personality. Only reason for less than a 5 on the amenities/facilities are the roads in the campgrounds and the bathrooms. The roads are gravel/dirt and get very dusty in the dry weather and water puddles fast when it rains. The bathrooms, while kept clean, are outdated and in need of a reconditioning. The grass/weeds around the campsites could use some attention as well. We loved our visit and hope to be able to return in the future.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 5 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or
Cron Job Starts