4.1 80
Florida 156955
July 27-30, 2010
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We are presently at NAS JAX. On check in we were assigned to site 36. On arrival in the campground, site 36 was occupied. I was about to pull into another site and was told by a camper that many sites didn’t have power. Trusty voltmeter and I checked out three sites and after the CB had been flipped, all were good. We picked the most level and still had front tires barely touching in the level position. The entry drive is very narrow and would be almost impossible for anyone with a long trailer to back into. Folks also park their vehicles on this drive which provides more restrictions. We have many young campers at this time and they do not seem to be familiar with the dog codes. My dog was attacked by a small one running loose at 630 AM. Also found evidence of not using their doggie bags. The Navy Lodge is adjacent to the FAMCAMP and would be a much better landlord. An RV site is just like a room and can be booked in the same fashion. They are also open longer hours than the auto hobby shop, which is a half mile away. Great camp ground.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or