3.9 104
Florida 212312
Dec08- Jan09
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

This is our second time at Coon's Creek and we are a little dissapointed this year. The laundry area and showers were pretty dirty the 2 months we have been here. Also there seemed to be more washers out of order than were working. Too many people had to wait for washing machines. Speeding needs controlled before someone gets hurt and rules need to be enforced on dogs barking. Otherwise our stay has been pleasant. We were on a rotating basis since we don't pay a year in advance to reserve a site. In 2 months we moved 5 times, so I'm not sure how the rotation works. However the staff does try and get you out of dry docking as soon as they can. $10.00 for no hookups is high to me. Being in FL on the bay must be the reason. There are activities every day and planned trips weekly. The commissary and fitness center are the best and biggest I have seen. The retirees center was most helpful and the Pharmacy went out of their way to help with our medications. Sunsets at the campground are spectacular.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or