California 213814
June 13 2012
(Updated: June 20, 2012)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Well this was not the first time i stay here but i think that it is last this a dry camp and it is so nice just the way it is. i love waking up in the morning drink my coffee and see all of San Diego out my back window how nice. well the days of staying here are now gone because in July they are closing for about 6 to 12 month this is that they can upgrade this place by adding full hook up now that sounds great but this only means one thing and that is the price is going to go up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. the big question is why would you stay here any more because there is no way that they can met some of the other camp grounds in the area like having a pool a nice rec. room and so on so why would you pay a high price when you can get the same thing out in town it seams that this is always happening. just the thought this old navy guy
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
February 11, 2014
The prices after the renovations for Feb 2014 are very cheap compared to hotels in Coronado or in San Diego etc. I'll pay 35 dollars any day to stay right on the harbor with a beautiful view of the bay!!!! You really can't go wrong here folks!!!!
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Cron Job Starts