3.6 126
Wyoming 107315
August 2015
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We stayed for 2 weeks in the summer of 2015. Everyday we got up excited to be in Cheyenne in general and at F.E.Warren in particular. There were a few minor things that could have been better, but having said that we most definitely look forward to being here again. Most of the complaints I heard were because folks did not follow the directions that were given - DO NOT TRY TO COME UNDER THE RAILROAD BRIDGE!!! Two folks did and two folks were very unhappy with the results; it is not high enough to accommodate 5th wheels or motor homes - it is 11 foot 6 inches, and the air conditioners on the roofs will not survive. The only thing that encouraged us to leave is the changing leaves and the snow that will soon follow. This camp may not have all the up-to date amenities, but is has 50 amp service - water - and septic at the sites. And incredible beauty and history everywhere. Thanks F.E.Warren for the beautiful memories that my wife and I have told and re-told to all our friends and family.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or