3.6 126
Wyoming 107459
July 2015
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

I'm having a difficult time reviewing F.E. Warren for our June stay because it was much better than a terrible stay in 2010. I did everything possible to make sure my reservation was correct and had a text and email verifying the reservation, but in spite of best efforts, it was screwed up and someone else was in the site they assigned me to. After some anxious waiting they found me a spot. My overall stay was good because my daughter and son in law live in Cheyenne and it was so convenient to their home. To be fair the gravel pull through, full hook up site I had was fine but many of the other sites, not so much. There are a few homesteaders in the park with trashy sites and junk outside. Pot holes need to be repaired and trees desperately need to be trimmed. The staff members seem nice enough but they don't seem to be around much. Washers and dryers were good. They were crowded while we were there. There seems to be plenty of room for additional sites. The whole park needs maintenance. We are at the Air Force Academy now and there is no comparison.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or