3.6 41
Wisconsin 64375
July 2 - 11, 2010
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Were do I begin, 1st we reserve our reservation a year ago for 10 days and had to pay for it up front, (expensive). We arrive on the day only to be told they had us schedule for 3 days and some one else had the site on the water. After I protest and show them the receipt did they allow us to set up. Okay, then the civilian's move in and took over the place. They had us sign a paper agreeing to follow the rules, yet everyone was loud after 10pm, kids riding bikes all over and into people plus fireworks at all hours. Drunks everywhere, Vehicles flying through the campground not obeying the speed. Bathrooms were only clean once in the week we were there. They were filthy and ran out of toilet paper. When my wife went to tell them,they made a face like we were bothering them. We been coming to Ft. McCoy for over 25 years but this will be our last. The breaking point, units were having there unit parties before leaving. Four soldiers stop by when they saw my license plate to talk. They inform me that they could not rent equipment because the civilians had everything rented. I guess making money is more important to Pine View then the welfare of our TROOPS. MWR get your act together. We won't be back!! A 1SG
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or