3.6 41
Wisconsin 64382
Sept 2006, Oct 2006
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

I have stayed at the campground in the past and found it very peaceful and secure. It was quite affordable at the time which made it helpful for a military retirie on a fixed income. I see the rates have gone up and it really upsets me. To be charging military personnel such high rates especially in a time of war is very ofensive. No other MWR Campground that I am aware of is that high. Plus those others have better amenities such as internet and decent cable. I guess for me I would rather stay at the area KOA for less than this amount with my discount and have all the other extras. Shame on someone for doing this to us. I also have wondered along with other military retiries I know why civilians can utilize our MWR facilities? I can't think of other installations that do maybe I am wrong but that isn't right in my book. Plus to use it and have to pay only $5.00 more than military personnel. Something is very wrong here. You had something very nice here with a lot of potential but you are bring it down big time.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or