3.9 71
Washington 131438
June 2016
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

First off we had the dreaded space #207. Really not bad at all except no sewer hookup, 30 Amp. Great location. Nice company. I tried for weeks to update but like other RVers and I agree, there paper reservation system has got to go. Ha written in a large format notebook, geez. We did not get upgraded but those that did, had days split between a couple of sites. The grounds need a good trash cleanup. Lots of small and large bits of trash everywhere. Although we did not stay at the cabins next to the campground? I think people must take their dogs over there to poop (Gopher), disgusting. Spaces aren't quite level so it will take a few blocks to help. People up front can answer all your questions. Rental items available. Outfitter retail store has lots of outdoor items. Will accept FedEx. There is some remodeling going on at the laundromat/showers. Looks very nice and is clean. The smaller restroom needs to be bulldozed as it has rotted in place. Be careful of children on bicycles!  The scenery is beautiful and peaceful in the mornings. Choppers fly all hours M-F. We were unable to use our satellite because of the trees. Cable is available BUT BE SURE to ask for a cable box. I went two days before someone told me a box was needed. Free. 
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or