4.8 105
Washington 123367
August 1 - 13, 2013
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

This is our third time staying at Cliffside and I'm sure it won't be the last! As mentioned in the other reviews, the sites are great, the scenery is spectacular, the camp hosts are some of the best, and the overall atmosphere is relaxing and enjoyable. The only drawbacks we felt were the lack of cell service (very spotty) and small laundry facilities. The new WIFI worked pretty well and it is nice to have - but you have to constantly log in which is a pain. It worked best on computers and our Kindles but was lousy on the smartphones. Very frustrating. Over the air TV reception was great, but mostly Canadian stations but the sunsets took precedence over the TV!!. Last year when we were here in August everything was green. We were surprised that the grass is no longer watered and has turned brown - cost cuts? The Seaview Trail is a wonderful walk and is well used by the park residents as well as everyone on the base as a jogging trail, I think. It's like watching a parade! My only complaint is that a lot of dog walkers don't pick up after their dogs despite free dog bags stationed along the trail. Jet noise is there, yes, but it is a working base!. Lots of fog this year which we didn't encounter last year at this time - but it is the Pacific Northwest after all!! Thumbs UP for Cliffside!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or