4.4 109
Virginia 180432
July 8-12, 2014
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

This is a new RV park with generous spaces and clean facilities. The park is an easy drive to Williamsburg, Jamestown, Yorktown, and King's Dominion. The treed parkways surrounding this area make driving to these destinations relaxing and pleasurable. The drawback to this idyllic location is the lack of WiFi connectivity and cell phone connectivity using ATT. It was stated to me that they are in the middle of two towers. Approval has been granted to erect another tower just outside the gate but it is being met with resistance from local homeowners.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
June 20, 2018
Our stay back in 2014 is as I stated.
We made reservations in May of this year 2018. I received the confirmation email and didn't read it entirely just the dates and price. In the 1st week of June I looked at the confirmation email and noticed it said 40ftRV. We have a 43Ft RV.

I called to inquire about that length and they stated they can only accommodate 40Ft RVs. I had to cancel my 6 night reservation and start trying to find new accommodations.

Today I called again after hearing that it appears from videos that they can accommodate longer lengths. I called the reservation desk, they called the annex and stated that the cement pads aee only 40 feet long. My front and rear jacks are only 24 feet apart.

I have left a voice mail for the park manager to please call me. I'll post when I hear back.
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Cron Job Starts