4.0 52
Virginia 128577
17 - 20 April 2009
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Had a very good and relaxing time at this park. The camp hosts are a wonderful couple, even though they woke me up by mistake one time....... The grounds are well kept, comfort rooms are very very clean. Any spot seems to be good. No more eating at the Galley for retiree's. We went to the 19th Hole and enjoyed the food and price are great. If you like burgers, try the Par-Burger, the price is good and I am sure you will not be able to eat the Burger sitting. It is very big burger, fresh, and juicy. Gate 3 was new to me since I have not been to LCreek since I left the NORVA area in 96. The New Gate 3 is very nice to drive through, and you do not need to get your RV checked. Just show you ID and in you drive. At the light make a right on the RV Park is on the Right. Very easy to get to. I just wish they had a pool at the Campground. To get to the beach on base just drive pass the 19th Hole and you are there. If u have any questions just E Mail me............. And remember your Host are 2 wonderful people and they do alot there to please you........
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or