Featured
Utah 121923
June 2015
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Bad first - Only thing that is really poor is the wifi. Getting bumped off 8 times in an hr is ridiculous especially when I'm sitting 10 feet from the comm equipment. It is so bad, having no wifi would be better, IMO. At least then you would know you have to use a fast food joint (or something else) for connectivity. Now to the good; really nice grassy/shady/fenced off leash dog area. I just wish everyone would use the provided items to clean up after their dogs. At least most people do. Good water pressure. Wide loop road. My site was concrete, some are gravel. Good antenna tv reception. There are a couple sites that are drive in/back out, so you are nose to nose with the coach opposite you, but I saw only 4 sites like that. My site was well away from the road, so no road noise. Those closer to the road may have a different experience. As for getting here, if you're on I-15, I strongly suggest using Exit 331, then head east. That exit is Hill Field Rd. When you head east, it takes you straight to the South Gate. No muss, no fuss, no turns, no counting traffic lights. I would stay here again if in the newer section. No shade, but I like the concrete pads better than gravel. I had no problems maneuvering my 40' fifth wheel and long bed dually. It was a little tight parking the truck on the pad with the coach, but I made it.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or