Featured
Utah 122123
5-9 October 2014
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We had another great stay at Hill. Howard gave us a through briefing, providing info on the base and local area and the amenities of the Famcamp. We have never had a bad experience dealing with Howard. He has always treated us with respect and has been very accommodating. We didn't use any of the facilities but when we poked in to look, they were clean and stocked. We had to have some work done on our coach while we were there. I highly recommend Ray Citie RV which is less than five miles from the base. During our stay we did find some folks don't pick up after their dogs, hence the four star rating. Several times I witnessed guests letting their dogs do do their business and then the folks just walked off. I even saw one woman walking two dogs let them do that in the middle of the street. Disgusting!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
October 10, 2014
Bcrocker, sure you were at Hill and dealing with Howard?

He, over many years, has been nasty, unhelpful, spiteful, lacking customer skills etc.

I stopped in their last summer after about a three year stay away. Same Howard. Not liked because of his rude ways.

Guess he has one RVer fooled -- you.
1 results - showing 1 - 1