4.4 133
Texas 141540
28-29 Sep 2016
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

As stated in other posts, the approach is pretty tight and caution must be exercised. Check in was easy and the staff very friendly and professional. After we were set up, we returned to the office to information on the local area. The clerk handed me my ID card that I had inadvertently left behind... Oops... We toured the Post and went through the Ironsides Museum. All of which was very impressive. The shopping available on Post is amazing. Headed for the Boarder Patrol Museum today. The Fam Camp is one of the better ones we have stayed at. It is well maintained and clean. Yes, the noise of the nearby freeway is noticeable, however it didn't keep us awake. As it is at most Fam Camps, there is some homesteading going on. Our neighbor was one of those "Homesteaders". A "Wounded Worrier" with a prosthetic leg. He had been there a little over a month. It appeared the neighbors to the other side had been there quite some time. Bottom line, there was a site available when I needed it. We will certainly stay again should we pass this way. 
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or