4.2 161
Texas 163541
July 2016
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Ok here goes; coming towards the main gate is a bit of a challenge because they have the concrete barriers soooo close together you barely have any maneuver room so if you don't pay attention you WILL hit the side/rear of your trailer, so be careful. Next we stopped for diesel at the fuel station which is directly after entering the main gate, lets just say you should not be in any hurry to fuel, it took me 20min to pump 18gal, I finally said it was time to go, for whatever reason the pressure/flow is very slow? Arrived on a Sunday, office is closed but my reservation paperwork was in the outside box and all was in order. Had a back-in site which was easy to access and for the most part the hard dirt/sand was level. Was in between a couple of full-timers and they were very congenial, as were all that we met. Laundry room was very close with two sets and were FREE. Park is quiet at night and most all are away during the day. My only real gripe(which is no fault of the site) is that the entire grass area has huge sharp stickers which your pet WILL get in the paws(as mine did) and they do hurt(both pet & owner). There is a PX and commissary so if you need some supplies they are just down the road :) Even though you are very near the bay there is really no beach area to walk, you have to go off-base to town. If we come back to this area we would stay again, after all who could complain for $18..... 
Report this review Was this review helpful? 6 2

Comments

To write a comment please register or