4.4 133
Texas 141774
December 15-18, 2014
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Nice park. Easy access off highway. We were headed East. Very busy park. Sites seemed to fill same day they emptied. Nice big concrete pads. Get an end site and you feel like you have a big yard! We travel with 40' fifth-wheel, and a Jeep pulling 8' trailer for motorcycle. Everything fit on the pad. Park is right next to highway so there is highway noise, but it wasn't too bad since the park is behind a wall. Not sure how that would be if windows/doors were open all the time. Clubhouse and laundry very nice. There's a Subway and shoppette right next to park. There are 2 dog walk areas; neither is fenced in. My first trip over there I was shocked that the ground was covered in dog poop. I was going to go back that evening after site seeing to clean it up but another camper (equally as grossed out) beat me to it. We chatted and she said that while she was cleaning two different people walked their dogs and didn't clean up. Really? The park provides pooper scoopers right there?!? That, was my only complaint and nothing management can really do about that.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or