Texas 73889
June 2 -14, 2011
(Updated: June 17, 2011)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

This is a two section campground. The newest section is pull-through with roomy sites. There are concrete pads and asphalt patios at each site with a picnic table made of concrete. Sites are slightly high in the front, which makes leveling very easy. There are no trees to block the sun (or satellites). There is cable TV connection at each pedestal, but we didn’t use it. The older section should be called the “sardines in a can” section. All those sites are back-in and very tightly spaced. They are less expensive; but, to me, the savings is not worth it. All RV parks should be designed like the pull-through section of this park. The office, shower, laundry, and lounge appear to be new buildings and are attractively lighted at night. The lounge is incomplete in my opinion. The TV doesn’t appear to work (snowy picture) and is inconveniently placed. There is a computer area, but no internet connections, and there is no WiFi. There is a small refrigerator, but no oven/range or microwave. One nice amenity is an ice machine outside the office building (all parks should have ice machines). The bathroom fixtures resemble prison fixtures (I’ve been told :-) ). The toilets are stainless steel including a stainless steel seat. The shower heads are also prison-like, except the handicapped shower, which has a shower wand. There is plenty of hot water. There is a playground and picnic area under gnarly, yet picturesque, oak trees near the pull-through section. There is a grassy dog walk area.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or