4.4 166
Texas 173293
2/26/22 until 3/2/22 and 3/24/22 until 3/30/22
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Amenities only 4 stars because there is no wifi in the park. We really like this RV Park. The staff is excellent. Back in November of 2021 a young man driving their riding lawn mower (with roll bars) ran into 1 of our bedroom slide outs and scrapped up the pain, (the roll bars hit the slide out). The staff filled out an incident report and paid the body shop directly for the repairs that were needed when we got back to our home town. I could not have been more please with how it was handled! Both our stays in February and March were excellent. I was able to play golf a few times (brown grass, but that's ok). As mentioned in other posts, Ft. Sam is in the center of the city. The city expanded around the base, so for the most part you're very close to most attractions. The exception being Sea World which is west of the city center (much closer to Lackland AFB). Since we're desert rats from NM, whenever we're close to the Gulf or on the east or west coast we indulge in eating seafood. We found a little Mom & Pop restaurant (Bayseas Seafood Restaurant) that has outstanding food: seafood, soul food, and basic American food! They have gumbo and even have gator tails! We love that stuff. If you do, too, google them. They are about 10 miles north of Ft Sam about 2 miles west of I-35. Our phones again worked as modems for Netflix and prime. Xfinity signal was good. The wind was much less in SA than Corpus Christi. We'll be back!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or