4.2 161
Texas 163520
12-14 March 2019
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Traveling to South Texas, we made reservations by phone to Corpus Christi RV Park. The rate was $17/night. We paid a total of $34...nothing additional. Arriving to the installation, the roads were fair to poor, signage was not impressive but eventually landed us to the RV sites. Finding the Marina/Check In area was another challenge, but we eventually found it. Walking in to the office, there were several young ladies working the desk. I gave my name and info to one lady, then was passed off to another, and finally the third lady assisted. They highlighted three sites on a park map and asked which one I wanted. I picked site 74. Once we checked in and supplied our Vet health certificate for both dogs, we were headed to our campsite. It was 30 amp, with water and sewer. The only catch...this particular site had hookups on the wrong side. We backed in to the site only to discover the hookups were on the passenger side. Sewer was on the correct side but electric and water were on the passenger side. Fortunately our cord was long enough to reach. The site was fairly level. The park is on the water. There's really no beach area and hurricane damage is still evident. I understand there is a dog park but it was damaged in the storms and has not been rebuilt yet. The grass/sand spurs are prolific. Each trip with the dogs required despurring their legs before entering the RV. During our stay it was very windy. We were not able to raise our antenna due to the wind. But, we were still able to get a few channels. Verizon reception was very good. We will stay here again when in the area. It was very affordable. 
Report this review Was this review helpful? 10 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or