3.9 60
May 25 - 29, 2015
(Updated: November 13, 2015)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

If we are ever in the area again we will definitely stay here. The sites are spread out which we love! They all have nice level concrete pads, nice picnic table, grill and fire ring. It's very quiet and relaxing. Only a couple of issues for me...there isn't an internet service. We thought is was going to be a problem however it was really nice disconnecting for the week. The cable at our site wasn't the best. We probably should have let the office know but as long as I had 1 local station to check the news and weather that was fine. One of the main reasons we chose Weston Lake was for the lake. However because there wasn't a life guard on Tuesday and Wednesday we weren't allowed to use it. We are grown adults that were staying with no children. That was the only thing the campground offered. It should have been available to us to use. We also rented a big cabin. Which are wonderful and the decks are overlooking the lake...awesome views. They do need a little upgrading but all in all very nice. We did catch a little mouse in the kitchen LOL. It just really bothered me that we didn't have use of the lake when that was one of the main reasons we wanted to stay there.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 5 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or