4.3 134
South Carolina 171636
Jan 2015
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Excellent RV Park with paved roads, level concrete pads, close proximity to PX, commissary, golf (walking distance), and all other amenities expected at a full service installation. No Cable, Wi-Fi…needs some work. We could see the repeater antennas for Wi-Fi but still no joy. We had a pull through site located a short distance to the clean and well maintained bath house that provide seemingly endless hot water. When arriving see the camp host who will find you a site. Out Door Recreation does little to facilitate campers. Our host was OUTSTANDING! He took the time to provide an overview of the area, attractions, maps, base facilities, and recommendations etc. Folks at Out Door Recreation were great. I had a 5th Wheel tire that was in need of air (110 psi) and the average gas station pump won’t do it. They loaned me a portable air compressor! Use the back gate via I-26. GPS will try and take you to the front gate...not the way you want to go if possible. North Charleston’s location (right off of I-26) provides quick travel to historic downtown and plantations. Overall excellent experience and highly recommended.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or