South Carolina 199133
8 OCT - 10 OCT 2009
(Updated: October 10, 2009)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Although the lake is pretty, we weren't able to get a waterfront spot HOWEVER we got charged the rate for a waterfront spot. Signage is good getting TO the RV park but after you get there you're on your own. We had to ask a camper where we were supposed to go as we arrived after hours. Security told us to go pick our site and he'd be by shortly to remove the lock from the electric box. He kept his word. I knew we weren't going to have sewer but I hadn't read the info close enough and didn't realize that all that was available was 30 amp. Didn't turn out to be a problem though. We were able to run our A/C and lights and TVs and microwave and toaster without any problem. Don't understand why cable is only available for waterfront sites but with our antenna we got 7 stations. Our Verizon cell phones and aircard worked fine. We didn't have any problem with ants as previous people mentioned. One previous post said there was no Dump Station, but there is, we used it. The laundry room is air conditioned and has 4 washers and 6 dryers. All are $1 a load. I don't think we'll be back.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or