3.9 52
South Carolina 199423
March 29 - April 24
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Just spent a month at this facility and found it to be very enjoyable. Nice location only 30 miles from Charleston which is a wonderful city with a lot of things to do. We did the historic downtown tour, the downtown Market, The USS Yorktown, Plantations and Fort Sumter. If you go down to the Market make sure to deal, especially on the baskets, can get them down by 50% or more. The Campground is laid back. Same rules as most but no one shoving them down your throat. I didn't even see them posted anywhere. They have a Marina with boat rentals. But do not be late bringing them back. I was 10 min. late and it cost me a extra $50.00 they made sure I was aware of this before going out (my fault). You have to take a open book test that takes about 30-45 min. They have a small store on site with most items you may need.
Could use some new gravel on the sites and roads. And some site could use some tree trimming for the taller rigs. Satellite has good reception and my Verizon Air Card had 3 bars. Moncks Corner has everything you need and the Navy has a small BX and Commissary about 20 miles away. One thing that would be good for the overall look of this campground would be a place to store your trailers. It junks it up a little with them around your campsite.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or
Cron Job Starts