Review Detail

3.8 156
May 27 - 28, 2014
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

This is our usual last stop on our way home from the south. Nothing much changes. We called from the road and the first time no one answered. We were told to leave a message and they would get back to us. However, the in box was full. Called back about an hour later, a recording gave us a half dozen phone numbers we could call but none related to the RV park. We pressed on and spent the night and planned to do what we always did in the past, call them the next day and pay our bill. This place is for us just an overnight stay. We wouldn't want to stay here for any length of time. The grass was about 8 inches tall and about 3 feet around the utilities and close to RVs that looked as if they had been here forever. We don't use the restrooms or showers but I like to check them out. The men's restroom looked as if it hadn't been cleaned in months. The showers were filthy. I'm glad I don't need to use them. We got on the road the next day and tried to call and pay for our stay. That was May 28. It is now May 30 and we still haven't paid even though we've called several times. We did talk to a person today and was told that someone will call us on Monday, June 2 and will take our payment at that time. She also said that the Famcamp does not take payments any more and that payment will be handled by Parks and Rec. What a messed up place. And for you folks that like all those orange cones and don't know their purpose, they have new ones and are now green. There was even a large orange cone in one of the showers.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 12 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or