4.0 95
North Carolina 160260
August 2007
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We stayed in a cottage back in 2007 that looked like an old Officer Bachelor Quarters that had two bedrooms with individual bathrooms separated by a kitchen and living room/common area. I am hoping that they have improved them since we stayed there but they were horrible. The cottage we were in needed a complete update. The unit stunk of old carpet and furnishings, the bathtub and bathroom was covered in mold and mildew, the air-conditioner stunk and the filter was full of dirt and mildew. The carpet was stained and stunk. The furniture in the common area was old and worn out. Now saying all of that about the cottages, the staff was very helpful and friendly, the location was right across the street from the beach, and the facilities were nice. The small annex was well stocked and the prices were reasonable. My father is also retired military and my daughter and her husband are active Army and my son is a former Marine. They all stayed in the campground and that area was very nice and well maintained and the bathrooms seemed adequate and clean. But since we stayed in the cottage, this reviews is based on their condition.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or