3.8 73
North Carolina 133226
2013-2014
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Oh buyer beware!!! I used to love this place and then there's the office staff, specifically Jessica and a David, not that the manager is any better!!! These folks cover each others poor manners and lack of respect. I have had problems with all 3 of these lovely folks! It floors me how the speak to people let alone treat them! I still really love this place, the small cabins are great experience and the kids love it! The large cabins are just as well, although you can hear right through the walls and there is only one bathroom, still a good choice, full kitchen a plus! Value is good..... The amenities were great until they started to charge, you have to pay per person too. A bit annoying but, I can understand why they did it..... If you can totally ignore the poor form of the office staff this is still a great place to camp out and have some family fun.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
August 02, 2014
I will second the lack of general manners with some of the staff at the office. Not sure of names, but I was about to leave after just pulling up to register. My parents had just drove 4 hours to get the campground. They had not checked in yet and were not aware of the "pet policy". My mother got their dog (a 36lb lab mix) out of the car so he could go potty after the long trip. She took their dog over to wood-line beside the office. A woman came running (and I mean running) out of the office yelling at my mother that dogs were not allowed on or near the playground. They were in the wood-line for pete's sake! So upon me checking my parents in as their sponsor, I explained to this lady the situation. She literally rolled her eyes at me and gave me that fake smile. Like I said above, I was just about to walk OUT! After that horrible experience, no other issues. Only one person in that office was remotely kind to us. Such a shame :/ Sites were really nice. The sites down by the lake had awesome views, but no sewer. Which is okay. Kind, friendly folk staying on the grounds. And very impressed by Fort Bragg security doing a drive-by twice a day. Nice perk! Especially in the Fayetteville area.
1 results - showing 1 - 1