North Carolina 133333
10-11 Aug 2008
(Updated: August 13, 2008)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

I must say that I agree with all the other negative comments. This is a poorly maintained campground. When we arrived the young woman who waited on us was really flaky. She was waiting on us and a young soldier and didn't seem to know how to do anything. Finally she told us that her computer wasn't working and that we could just go to our campsite and come back and pay later. When we did, we got another young woman who had a personal conversation with a co-worker the whole time she was waiting on us. With our golden access pass the site was a REAL BARGAIN at $10 a night, which kind of made up for the negative aspects. I had no complaints about the actual site. We were on 5A which was just fine. The campground is not on post, as listed in the "Military Living Military RV" book; in fact, it is quite a ways from Fort Bragg. The post is quite difficult to navigate, even with a map. We got lost numerous times, trying to find things that were right on the map and we normally get around quite easily. We were amazed at the high grass on post. This military brat NEVER saw neglect like that on any base I ever lived on. Had good reception at the campground with a Verizon air card and phone. Fairly good TV reception with antenna - about 10 channels.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or