Review Detail

4.0 56
September, 2017
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Nice park. Beware of the road off 293 that goes up to the actual park. I'm from the Blue Ridge Mountains of western North Carolina and a windy road to me is different than a windy road to most other people. This road is windy in anybody's book. It climbs at a pretty steep grade and has some tight turns. Now, this isn't meant to scare anyone off because it is absolutely doable. You just need to be aware of it and stay in a low gear. We are a 40' fiver with a beast of a dually truck so about 60' total and we didn't have a problem. Now, about the park. It is laid out around a pond. It is pretty and laid out in such a way that there is plenty of elbow room for each RV. No crowding. It is quiet and some shady sites and some open spots. I have almost no problem with park at all except 2 things: lack of sewer hook up. (I'm spoiled and like my full hookup). There is a honey wagon that comes around each day and for $8 he will pump you out. Water & electric were fine. And we had almost no cell signal for hotspot, but we could make phone calls - go figure. We wouldn't hesitate to go back.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or