New Jersey 55361
June 23 - Nov 4, 2010
(Updated: November 05, 2010)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

I've read a few questionable comments about the facilities at Earle, however, I have absolutely none. Yes, the sites could have the sewer hookup where they should be, but they are no problem. The greatest thing about Earle is the wonderful person that oversees the place. Her name is Muriel Smith and she is an absolute jewel. She knows camping because she full-timed it for over ten years herself. She consistently goes out or her way to make each and every camper feel at home and keeps everyone up to date on what is happening in the area. I was retiring from McGuire AFB, and needed to spend an extended stay due to the earlier than planned sale of my home. As long as I didn't displace another camper, Muriel allowed me to stay as long as was required. She always came by to check on us to see if we needed anything and even assisted us in getting a deal on the auto-train to Florida to reposition one of our vehicles. She’s a great lady, fantastic campground manager, and now a trusted friend. As far as the famcamp goes, Earle offers full concrete pads and patios, great walking and jogging trails, a nice pool in the summer, and a nice little Navy exchange for the basic necessities (beer, wine, food items etc.) Their gym and work-out center is also excellent...all within two blocks of the famcamp. If you want a great stay in N.J., Earle is it.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or