4.5 208
Nevada 195333
April 2016
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Extremely professional & friendly staff!  The wifi signal was not the best, but better than most RV Parks!  The main office provided free computer access.  The park and facilities are meticulously maintained.  Only one of two shower stalls were functional!  Daily bags of ice are provided free of charge!  On this particular visit I experienced a dead battery and was unable to get my rig on the road!  The office staff went so far beyond the call of duty that I had to offer to pay for their time and service!  The RV park maintenance staff helped me assess the issue and provided a battery charged pack to attempt to crank the starter battery into action.  After several attempts the office provided contact numbers for reliable resources within the area. I was able to locate and arrange the delivery and installation for two new series 31 batteries!  The check out time was listed at 11am.  I wasn't unable to solve my situation until 1630.  The staff would not accept any monetary compensation for their time or services!  The very least I can do is to pass on my story of gratitude and appreciation for their help and consideration. I received service fit for a king for just $16 a day!  So I would highly recommend this location for anyone considering a Las Vegas visit!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 5 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or