Mississippi 138207
April 3 - 9, 2013
(Updated: April 29, 2013)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We had no intentions staying here. Last time we stayed here we said never again. But the weather changed our minds. We have been staying in Ocean Springs at the Gulf Islands National Seashore campground but couldn't find a suitable site this time. We called Gulfport Seebee Base and they had an opening so we headed there. By the time we got to the Ocean Springs-Biloxi bridge the weather had changed drastically. We go caught on the bridge in what I found out later to be 60 mile an hour winds. It was very scary. On the coast road thru Biloxi we were pelted with more winds and blowing sand. We decided that we would try Keesler to get off the road. To our surprise they had two sites to choose from. The host was new since our last visit and seemed a lot nicer than previous ones. We had a nice site but the overall appearance of this park is not nice. I would guess that about 70 percent of the sites are taken up by people who live here permanently. There are trailers on cement blocks. One old beat-up Winnebago was still there from our last visit. For the ammount of units here at the time, we saw very few people. Regardless, we enjoyed our visit. I just wish that the next time they will have cleaned the park up some, but doubt it.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or
Cron Job Starts