Review Detail

4.6 2
August 5-10 2015
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

My family and I have stayed at the Cottage twice and it is beautiful and relaxing setting.  A couple things on the description need to be updated.  They do have a web reservation system set up for the rental, but it doesn't function properly.  You must call to verify that you actually have a reservation!  Prepayment was not required the 2 times we stayed.  We were charged several weeks after our stay actually.  The house is in decent shape, but it is the patrons responsibility to clean when they leave so we found it in a different state both times.  Not bad, but not white glove clean for sure.  I brought my own cleaning supplies the second time as the mop was broken and I had to clean the kitchen/dining room floor on my hands and knees the first time.  There is really no local or cable TV available, they have a stash of DVDs and lots of books and board games that people left behind.  Sleeping 7 is a stretch.  There is a queen bed in one room, bunk beds in the other and an air mattress on the floor under the bunk bed. The couch is a pullout but it is broken and there were no additional sheets for it in the cottage. There is a charcoal grill and a plastic table with 4 chairs outside.  There is only parking for 2 cars maximum.  It does state in the contract that you cannot bring a camper and park it there.  All in all we had a great stay.  Location can't be beat! Great for a summer getaway.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 7 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or