4.0 62
Massachusetts 92965
Sep 2-6, 2016
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Please note that the FamCamp is not on the base! When I registered I was given five pages (printed front and back) of rules in addition to the 16 rules printed on the registration form. I was told to sign them and then read them later. We got set up and I assembled the small free standing fence around our door which we have used at every famcamp and civilian campground we have stayed at over the last 3.75 years of full time RVing. Later that night I was informed that I could not erect any dog fencing. I then read the ten pages and was shocked to find out that not only could we not have the fence up, but that we are not allowed to leave our dogs in our RV for more than 2 hours per day. That is crazy! The whole purpose of our visit was to go Boston and there is not way to do that in 2 hours. As stated in other reviews, the runway for the extremely busy airport is very very close to the park. We are on the end of the row closest to the runway and for us it is very annoying. We camped here in a 40' class A and will not stay here again. 
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or
Cron Job Starts