4.2 49
Massachusetts 129900
11 & 12 July 2010
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We had pre-paid reservations for 2 nights (Sunday and Monday). I had the impression that the staff were teenagers. I realize that it was the end of the weekend, but the place was a real mess. All trash cans along the road were overflowing and the toilets and showers were in the worst condition I have ever seen. Sand, water, and trash was all over the floors. Trash was in the sinks and one sink in the Ladies was full of sand. The 3 RV sites for smaller rigs (Ours is a 21' Rialta) are very tiny. There was room for our RV, about 4' of free space and then the picnic table. As I sat on the picnic bench for dinner I was almost on top of the sewer line for the adjacent unit. After dinner, my wife and I looked at each other and together said' "Lets not stay two days". We called our next stop, got a day added to our reservation, left the $25 for Monday and departed early in the morning. The next stop, Camden Hill SP in Maine, was a delight and worth leaving the $25 at Fourth Cliff. Needless to say, "Don't expect us back".
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or
Cron Job Starts