Review Detail

4.3 16
June 7 - June 12, 2016
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

This is our third visit to this campground.  The location is very good for us personally to visit the grandkids.  There is a new 24 site campground called Shore that is opening shortly that will be in addition to this RV Park with 11 sites.  The reservation and check-in system is still cumbersome.  I'm hoping once the larger campground is open and in full swing, that process will get better.  Having to pay in advance for the entire length of the reservation is unusual.  We were also told that the weekly rate is not in effect beginning June 1st.  The site itself is very nice.  We were able to get our forward roof mounted sat dish to come in by staying towards the front of the site.  We were in site #9.  There are padlocks on the water/sewer and electrical boxes.  You will need to make sure you get the code for the padlocks ahead of time if you are going to arrive after MWR duty hours. I thought the directions provided on this website were very easy to follow but then again I wrote them.  :)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or
Cron Job Starts