4.0 89
Georgia 150984
1 March 2018
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We stopped here for the first time as a staging stop on our way to the FMCA Rally in Perry. Even though, many of the previous comments were on the negative side, I don't let others influence whether we stop or not. It is our own judgment whether we STAY long or not. And, we happy to report that we not only stayed our full two weeks but we'll also be coming back next year. As to the "negative Nellies", just want to add, it's all about economics. If management hadn't opened up to public at higher prices and more nites stayed they'd have to have closed the facility. Then what would be said about that! For the two weeks we stayed, never saw the place totally full. So come on in an enjoy a very nice FAMCAMP that has all that your used to having. It's not far from the I-75, yet very quiet. FHU sites! good fishing that free if you're over 65! We were parked in space 32 in the open with great satellite sighting. The office also has ice cream, soda, beer and candy for sale. When we needed to do our clothes washing, the machines worked great, at $1 per load, dryers worked great at $1.25, too. Nick, in the office taught me, between other customers, how to fish this difficult lake. 
Report this review Was this review helpful? 18 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
April 05, 2018
Fishing is only free to Georgia Residents over 65. All out of state residents, regardless of age, require a license from Georgia at a cost of $50.
July 15, 2019
We also had good experience in March 2019
2 results - showing 1 - 2
Cron Job Starts