Georgia 177320
Dec 15, 2011 - Mar 7, 2012
(Updated: July 28, 2014)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

IMHO this famcamp is #1, this due to the fact that the personnel running the show, { Charlie, Missy and Ron.} I believe this is because, the staff knows how to run a successful RV park. This RV park is very deserving of the recognition. I thoroughly agree w/all the positive comments in prior messages. We've never felt so welcome as we have here, We were warmly greeted by Charlie & Missy who made us feel at home. Didn't want to leave!{Those Swamp gnats won} Credit for this amazing place goes to Charlie the manager. She goes the extra mile for everyone. Charlie & Missy are true professional and they keep a tight ship. Because of them, is the reason this RV Park is #1 in the fleet, and Eastern USA thank you Ladies for your service{well done}. I will sincerely miss you ladies and Missy I will miss our chats about nothing but about everything. This RV park is on a secure base so it is heavily patrolled. Best wishes, and a hi ho silver and away. Retired Marine, extraordinaire, traveler, and philanthropist. Simper Fi to all my brothers and sisters in my generation and future generation. “THANK YOU!!!!” Kenny D9
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or