Review Detail

3.0 29
July 2022
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Some sites are not big enough for large RVs. Had to disconnect my hitch on my class A for steep ramp. Also, here are some edited directions. I-75 south of Marietta, exit to GA-280, west 1/2 mile to Dobbins Air Reserve Base. Exit right onto US 41 (sign will say Dobbins ARB), stay to the left. At the traffic light, turn left. Get to the far right, the gate will be on your right after you go over the overpass. ---- All FamCamp guests must enter the installation through the main gate; Gate #1. You will see the POW/MIA monument on your left continue straight where the brown sign will direct you to Lakeside Landing/Tickets & Travel/ FamCamp. Turn on your first left which is Lake Circle, and immediately turn right again into what looks like a parking lot. The only sign on this turn is one that said "playground". If you are towing a car this will be the best place to unhook. In front of you are two buildings, 538 on the right and 537 on your left. Now you will see the first and only sign that says "FamCamp". If you have an extremely large rig or trailer you may call Security Forces in advance of approaching the main gate so the bollards may be taken down. That contact number is: 678-655-4909.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or
Cron Job Starts