4.6 97
Georgia 145738
April 2022
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Overall a nice park. Very scenic and really spacious. Check in was a breeze handled by friendly staff, Loved the cable TV. The internet does not work. They referred to it as "spotty'. Plenty of antennas, but zero signal, and Verizon coverage was weak. Thus a lower rating on "value". Apparently, they feel receiving mail is a major imposition. Not sure why that is, but the Hispanic woman working in the office made that quite clear, what a favor she was doing to accept the FedEx package addressed to my site #. She made up several stories about site delivery. Then she told me it wasn't delivered because my site number was not part of the address. I showed her that it was non the package. she then told me it was not in the right place. So, I am still unsure of hoe get mail delivered. The same woman was a very rude person. She made me feel unwelcome. One of those people who believes using "yes sir and no sir" is all it takes to be considered not rude. She was a master of rudeness, and hopefully is not representative of management's attitude.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or