4.3 170
Florida 443666
July 1-6, 2017
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

This was my first visit to this campground, and not being familiar with the way things work was might a shock. Our host was a individual named "Jeff". Jeff was very helpful and made us feel like family. He explain how things worked and guided us to our overflow spot and said that we would be here for about two days with no kind of service,known as dry camping. It was hotter than you can imagine, thank god I had gas and a tank of water. Water is provided up the street. Jeff was good enough to get us a new spot the next day in the full service part of the camp. Being a heart patience and a 100% disabled veteran I really needed the full service site. My wife and I only came down for a few days for my birthday,and to visit the area,without the full service there was no way we could have stayed. During my short stay I noticed a lot of active duty personnel living there. I do not have a problem with active duty people having priority. What I have a problem with they buy these cheap trailers move in not knowing a thing about rving and moving all their friends and families in and collecting BAQ. Anyways that all I'm saying about that. Overall we had a great time, enjoyed having Jeff as our host. I will come back when it is a more cool. Already looking forward to the visit,thanks again and a special thanks to Jeff, Ray Wyatt retired USN
Report this review Was this review helpful? 5 4

Comments

To write a comment please register or