Florida 108037
October 2016 - April 2017
(Updated: May 24, 2017)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We had stayed there for the 6 months, and really enjoyed ourselves. The beach is right there and enjoyed walking it as much as possible. Unfortunately they are not able to get a grounds person so you are raking and cleaning up your site while there. When we left, we made reservations for next year, and was told that the price is increasing to $20.00 a day because they are putting in cable television. We thought that was fair and understand the increase. Yesterday I received a phone call letting me know that they are going with a seasonal rate for the winter. The months of April - October will be the $20.00 a day, but the winter rate for November - March is going up to $23.00 a day. I think that is a large increase compared to what we were paying this past year. That will come out to an extra $150.00 a month and the greatest impact will be to the retirees, who are on fixed incomes... I guess they can increase it because there is a demand for the sites and a waiting list.. Just wanted to make people aware of this before they are making their plans for the winter...
Report this review Was this review helpful? 8 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or