4.3 170
Florida 444043
May 11 - 15 2016
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Well I can only guess that since the 2 or 3 reviews right before me were posted that all hell broke loose because when we got here there were no chickens, there was no issues with parking, there was no issue with trimming grass, no issue with management, no issues with anything they were complaining about. Granted we only stayed 4 days, but we had a great time, everyone in the office was really nice and helpful and accommodating. I'm sure during the winter months it gets really crazy down here and peoples nerves get a little frayed so I can't speak to that, just speaking to what we saw when we was here. I don't remember seeing any chickens on base at all, plenty in town, but not one on base. Everything was well trimmed and neat and clean including the laundry facility. We did go down to the Sunset Bar a couple times and that was nice, limited menu but what they had was good. Like someone else had mentioned the commissary and nex are really convenient right on the other side of the ball fields. I think we'll be back, but not during winter months, that sounds too crazy, maybe early spring. We stayed in a motorhome. 
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or
Cron Job Starts