4.3 170
Florida 443993
Jan 2016 - Mar 2016
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

I have read the reviews and agree with most. noticed a lot of candy coating and I think i know why. Management for the past two years has gone down hill biased attitudes, tenants fear that if they complain they will be tossed out. I agree with the last review from Phanomil, however I will add some observations, CHICKENS have took over, ROOSTERS sometimes start crowing 3 or 4 am and don't stop all day. it started a little over two years ago with the feeding of one hen named Henrietta. The person feeding the hen {alledged} arranged somehow for a rooster to join up with the hen. She has been told by management to stop feeding the many chickens we have now and she still sneaks around and feeds the flock. The manager knows her very well and appears to do nothing about it. Feeding and cottling wild game is prohibited but still goes on. the chickens fecal is on the picnic table, on our rugs and roofs We have  young children here that are exposed to the fecal piles; environment unhealthy for all. THE ONLY THING GOOD ABOUT NASKW campground is the PRICE and LOCATION since about two and one half years ago. The other important observation is another health issue, they do not clean the bathrooms on weekends, holiday weekends. No bathroom maintenance on weekends, holiday weekends either. We have but one Handicap toilet and one handicap shower in dry camping. both have been broke through the weekend. 
Report this review Was this review helpful? 15 3

Comments

To write a comment please register or