3.8 47
Florida 217546
Oct 1 - 21 2015
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

This was our first time at this park. If you read any of my other reviews, you know I don't use numbers. I either like or dislike a FamCamp. Well I LIKE IT !!! Reserved 2 weeks, stayed 3. Our rate was pay for 5 days get 2 free, Great deal. By the lake, trees & bushes, sites not too close to each other, and full hook-ups. Internet is available if you pay. We had a concrete site with fire ring, grill, and table. Most sites have a view of the water and are easy to get in to. A little bit of a drive to town, but I like it that way, no road noises. During the weekends, park was about 90% occupied and it was still very peaceful. They have a great museum of WW2 equipment, from planes to bullets and every thing else in between. Great place to spent some time. No laundry on base, we went to Middleburg {12 miles) to do laundry. A few post back mentioned pets, they are allowed in the famCamp only, there is even a dog park for them, but no where else on base. We had a great time here and will definitely return.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 12 6

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
January 04, 2016
Gunner,

There are laundry facilities in the primitive campgrounds right in the middle by the Host camper.
1 results - showing 1 - 1