4.0 140
Florida 206887
Mar 9 - 11, 2015
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

This is one of the times you really have a hard time not posting a review. Hopefully we just caught them on a bad day. We called three different times to make sure they had overflow spot for us. He said he had one or two, so we we drove our way there and arrived at 12:15. When we arrived the office was closed, and said they would reopen at 1:30. Wow, would have been nice to know that when we talked to the person running the office, he could have mentioned that to us. I called the offce number and they said the office is close 1:00 - 1:30 PM, for lunch and a mail run. We ran into some people, and they told us good luck, but one person took us to one of the camp host. I told her (site #30) that we just pulled in and the office was closed and could she help. Her anwser was you need to leave and come back. Really, just get in the unit and leave and come back??? She said she couldn't help me, she didnt have paper work for me to fill out to get a spot. She didn't know if they had any spots at all. The reason she didn't help she doesn't start working until 4:00 pm. The person running the office showed up around 1:00 pm, put the closed sign on the door until 1:30 pm. He finally opens the office only to tell me that he doesn't think he has any spots open, three people came in since we called at 11:15. He said, he will go check to make sure, but it will take another 30 mins. He returns and tells my wife he has 3 spots open. To say this guy is clueless to what is going on in this campground is an understatement, that or he is just lazy. Then he takes almost 30 minutes to get my wife log in and go to good so when can go to our spot. Total time from arrival to getting in our spot over 2 hours. When my wife presented her frequent camper program book to get stamped, he asked if we had ever been at the campground and if we already had our book stamped??? No, she told him three different times, then he said if he found a stamp from Patrick AFB, he would void our book, of course once he looked through the book he stamped it. Why there are people like him working in a job that requires working with customer's I have no ideas. If your a camp host and someone needs help, help them best you can. This is the 97th military campground we have visited, and this is the worst customer service ever. The Patrick AFB needs to change the way they run the campground, thats my advice. I don't like posting bad reviews, but sometimes you have to do it, so others will be informed. Johnny B.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 17 6

Comments

To write a comment please register or