4.4 101
March 11, 2013
(Updated: March 12, 2013)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We were not going to stay here but decided to when we could make reservations. That is a real plus. I found out I could make them on Facebook which is great. We are getting our RV repaired in Fort Walton Beach at Fleet Maintenance and waiting for the part to come in a few days. The major issue I have with this campground is the tight quarters. It is almost claustrophobic. Very tight turns and really no space between sites. The facility is co located with suites and rooms and they have really jammed a lot onto this property. Last year we were here at this time and the front office area had all kinds of T-Shirts, sweatshirts and souvenirs. Not sure what happened this year by there is nothing here. Like empty nothing. Word is that "we have everything on order". If we could have made reservations at Hurlburt Field we would have done so and not stayed here. Still, the location is great, the price is right and the scenery of nearby Choctahathee Bay is great. We could do worse. It was OK here, just not my favorite. We may be back but not sure. We camped in a 40' motor home.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or