Florida 108050
March 16, 2012
(Updated: March 17, 2012)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

I visited while staying at Pelican Roost to check out the facilities. It seemed to be a nice park although there were some trashy looking sites. After all, this is a homesteading park. You have to stay a minimum of 30 days and can stay for 6 months. So during this time you can collect a lot of stuff and pile it under and around your RV. The negatives: No rest room facilities; the Youth Center is adjoining on one side and a very large children's playground is on the other side. One other is you have to drive through the housing area to get to the park. If I was coming to the Jax area for an extended period I would stay here. However, that probably would not happen I don't stay in one place for more than 2 weeks and I don't like parking on grass sites because you can't see the ants.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 4

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
August 13, 2012
Hey Frank, I don't know how you can say there were no rest room facilities. There are 4 restrooms in the community building right in the middle of the park. You said you didn't stay there so I probably wouldn't comment about the park. I did stay there and it was wonderful. The Jax area is great and the base is full of facilities.
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Cron Job Starts