Florida 157128
November 2011
(Updated: November 28, 2011)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Nice area, close to a lot of shopping and the interstate. However, I was disappointed with the lack of communication by the office personnel at the Auto Skills Shop. We arrived on Wednesday, November 23 at 3:15 pm only to find that the shop had closed early (normal hours were supposed to be 0900 to 1600). No one tried to contact me and being new to this RV park, I had no idea where to go or what site I was supposed to be in. When we got to the RV park I had to ask another camper what the code was for the restrooms. Fortunately, I very nice gentleman helped us out by making some phone calls and we go the information we needed. I wasn't able to check-in until the day after Thanksgiving and didn't find that experience very pleasant. I don't think that the Auto Skills Shop is the place to handle the RV park. I agree with another comment made that the Navy Lodge could handle this much better as they already handle reservations. I wanted to get the internet for the cost of $12.95 for a week but was unable since no one was in the office on Wednesday, November 23. So had to do without internet for my stay. It wouldn't hurt for the park to also get cable.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or