4.0 30
Florida 108048
Nov 2008 and departing in April
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We have been at the Osprey Cove rv park since November and have enjoyed every minute. Upon our arrival, we were greeted by Ed at the Pelican Roost rv park as we arrived after the business office was closed for the day. Ed was very helpful in assisting us to spend the night at Pelican Roost. The next morning I finally met Rita and once again was treated with great respect and was given information about Osprey Cove and was fortunate enough to be Rita's neighbor. She was very helpful not only at registration but has been a wonderful person in answering all my questions over the months that we have spent here. Two other people should also be recognized as very professional and helpful, Bob the manager and Woody the other person working the desk at Pelican Roost. I am extremely satisfied with the RV park and especially the individuals that work here. If I missed anyone, Namely Jerry, Kay and numerous others, please forgive me as all made our stay very pleasant. Also we were included in all the organized activities at the Pelican Roost as they would notify us by either a blackboard or stapling a note to our RV.
AW
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or